- Round-trip air from Bush Intercontinental (Houston)
- 4 nights in a 4 star hotel
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Licensed Tour Guides
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches and 4 dinners
- All entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water daily
- All tips, taxes and porterage fees
What's Not Included
- 4 lunches
- Checked baggage fee: $60 ($30 each way)
Terms and Conditions
- The cost is $1,995 per person (based on double occupancy)
- $395.00 non-refundable deposit due upon registration
- $800.00 due Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- $800.00 due Sunday, August 1, 2021 (final payment)
- Single Supplement (private hotel room): $400.00
- Check payable to Prelude Tours and mailed to: 20011 Hill Grove Ct., Porter, TX 77365
- Delivered to info desk in the lobby of the “A” building, Second Baptist Church, North campus – 22770 US-59, Kingwood, TX 77339. Enclose in a marked envelope for Prelude Tours/Fall Freedom Tour.
- Credit Card – a 3.5% convenience fee will be added to payment. Call Prelude Tours at 281.667.1057 to process credit card.
(Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing or email)
- From now until January 15, 2021 – no cancellation fee.
- January 16, 2021 – April 15, 2021 – cancellation fee of $395 per person.
- April 16, 2021 – July 31, 2021 – cancellation fee of $1,195
- After August 1, 2021 – No refunds.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
We encourage you to purchase travel insurance for this tour. Travel insurance will reimburse you for trip costs in the unlikely event that you need to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Most insurance policies require purchase within 14 days of your date of registration for the trip.
We recommend Allianz Insurance. A link for a quote or easy purchase can be found at www.preludetours.com (at the bottom of the home page.) Or call 866.672.9580 and reference: Prelude Tours, agent #F206992.
Please Note: This tour will include daily walking at a moderate pace, climbing steps, and occasional standing for extended periods of time. You must be able to board the tour bus without assistance.
Effective October 1, 2020, all drivers licenses must have a gold star in the upper right corner to be used as identification for air travel. If your licenses does not have a gold star, you will need to renew your drivers license prior to travel or use a passport for identification.