- HOTELS: 11 nights of accommodations based on double occupancy
- MEALS: All meals except 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- SIGHTSEEING: 6 days of sightseeing in deluxe air-conditioned coach and services of a licensed tour guide. A “whisper” headset is also provided for each person
- CRUISE: 4-night, 5-day Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Celestyal Olympia in upper deck exterior cabins
- ENTRANCE FEES: All entrance fees included for 11 full days of sightseeing in Greece
- ALL TIPS (Including cruise staff), TAXES & PORTERAGE (one suitcase per person)
- SERVICE CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT TAXES in effect as of tour date
- AIRFARE: Round-trip Houston to Athens and/or Thessaloniki
Payments and Conditions
- Cost of Tour – $5,195 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Single Supplement (Private Room) – $1,250
- Land only (you purchase your own airfare) – $3,995
- Cost of the tour is guaranteed through December 31, 2023. Registrations received after this date may be subject to an increase in price due to airfare.
- $595 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit due upon registration
- $2,300 due Nov 15, 2023
- $2,300 due Feb 1, 2024
- Check Payable to Prelude Tours and mailed to: 20011 Hill Grove Court Porter TX 77365
- Credit card – payments made by credit card will be assessed a 3% convenience fee.
- Click www.preludetours.com to make credit card payments
- Prior to Nov 14, 2023 – $595 deposit
- After Nov 15 and prior to January 31, 2024 – $2,895
- After January 31, 2024 – no refunds
Travel insurance is highly recommended to safeguard your trip investment from unforeseen circumstances. Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of registration to cover any pre-existing medical conditions. Visit www.preludetours.com for more information on travel insurance or call our office, 281.667.1057.
- Activity level of tour – Level 3: This tour is an active tour with walking, standing for longer periods of time on sometimes uneven ground or terrain and climbing steps. There will be some longer days and earlier mornings balanced with free time to enjoy your own interests. Guest should be able to walk 8,000 – 10,000 steps per day and manage their own luggage as needed.
- There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees.
- The itinerary as listed is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Prelude Tours.
- This tour is non- transferable upon cancellation (If one cancels their tour, they can not transfer the payments to another person)
- When purchasing airfare with the group, seats are assigned by the airline and Prelude Tours has no control of seat assignments. If you prefer specific seats or upgrades, it is recommended that you purchase the land only option through Prelude Tours and purchase your own airfare to align with the group schedule.