- HOTELS – 8 nights of accommodations in 4* Hotels (based on double occupancy)
- MEALS – Breakfast daily, 6 dinners
- SIGHTSEEING – 8 days sightseeing in a modern deluxe air-conditioned coach and services of an Irish licensed tour guide.
- ENTRANCE FEES – All entrance fees for 8 full days of sightseeing in Ireland
- TAXES & PORTERAGE FEES (one suitcase per person)
- SERVICE CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT TAXES in effect as of the date of the tour
- AIRFARE – Round trip from Little Rock to Dublin
What's Not Included
- Lunch daily, 2 dinners
- Any personal expenses incurred while traveling
Travel insurance is highly recommended to safeguard your trip investment from unforeseen circumstances. Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of registration to cover any pre-existing medical conditions. Visit www.itravelwithmiki.com for more information on travel insurance.
Payments and Conditions
- Cost of Tour -$4,295 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Single Supplement (Private Room) – $800
- Land only (you purchase your own airfare) – $3,295
(Cost of the tour is guaranteed through June 30, 2024. Registrations received after this date may be subject to an increase in price due to airfare)
- $295 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit due upon registration
- $2,000 due Tuesday, April 2, 2024
- $2,000 due Tuesday, July 2, 2024 (Final Payment)
- Check Payable to Prelude Tours and mailed to: 20011 Hill Grove Court Porter TX 77365
- Credit card – payments made by credit card will be assessed a 3% convenience fee.
- Click www.preludetours.com to make credit card payments
- Prior to April 1, 2024 – $295 deposit
- After April 2, 2024, and prior to July 1, 2024 – $2,295 cancellation fee
- After July 2, 2024 – no refunds
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months (April 2, 2025) AFTER the date of arrival in Ireland.
- This tour will include daily walking at a moderate pace, climbing steps, and occasional standing for extended periods of time. If a passenger is unable to get on and off the bus and walk without the assistance of another individual, the passenger must bring someone with them for assistance.
- There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees.
- This tour is non-transferable upon cancellation (If one cancels their tour, they cannot transfer the payments to another person)
- When purchasing airfare with the group, seats are assigned by the airline, and ItravelwithMiki or Prelude Tours has no control of seat assignments. If you prefer specific seats or upgrades, it is recommended that you purchase the land-only option through Prelude Tours and purchase your own airfare to align with the group schedule.
- The itinerary as listed is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Prelude Tours and Itravelwithmiki.