- HOTELS – 7 nights of accommodations based on double occupancy
- MEALS – Breakfast daily, 5 dinners, daily water bottles on bus
- SIGHTSEEING – 8 days sightseeing in deluxe motor coach and services of a licensed tour guide
- ENTRANCE FEES – All entrance fees for 8 full days of sightseeing in Iceland
- ALL TIPS, TAXES & PORTERAGE (one suitcase per person)
- SERVICE CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT TAXES in effect as of date of tour
- MEETING ASSISTANCE AND TRANSFERS on arrival and departure (if arriving and/or departing with main group)
- AIRFARE – Round trip from Houston to Reykjavik, Iceland
What's Not Included
- Lunch daily, 2 Dinners
- Any personal expenses incurred while traveling
- A guarantee that we will see the Northern Lights – September through March is the peak season for Northern Lights viewing because the nights are longest but cloud cover can interfere with seeing the lights. Obviously, it is our goal to see the lights and we will do everything within reason to make this happen.
- For the avid photographers, a professional photographer will be available (at an extra expense) to assist those interested with camera settings and night photography.
- Glacier Walk experience – this will be an optional activity on Day 6 for those that wish to walk further onto the glacier. There will be an additional cost (tbd) for this extra tour.
Travel insurance is highly recommended to safeguard your trip investment from unforeseen circumstances. Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of registration to cover any pre-existing medical conditions. Visit www.preludetours.com for more information on travel insurance.
Payments and Conditions
- Total Trip Cost: $4,995.00 per person (based on double occupancy)
- A non-refundable deposit of $495.00 is due upon registration
- $2,250.00 due Friday, March 25, 2023
- $2,250.00 due Friday, June 24, 2023 (FINAL PAYMENT)
- Land Only Cost: $3,995.00
- Single Supplement: $800.00
(Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing)
- Prior to March 25, 2023 – cancellation fee of $495 per person
- March 26 – June 23, 2023 – cancellation fee of $2,250 per person plus non-refundable deposit
- After June 24, 2023 – No Refunds
- If Prelude Tours cancels this tour for any reason, a full refund will be issued
- Level 4: To truly experience the program and destination, you need to be able to participate in physical activities such as longer walking tours, walking over uneven terrain, climbing stairs and periods of standing. Some of the touring days may be longer, with select included activities occurring later in the evening. There is always an option to forego a particular tour if it is beyond your capability.
- Iceland Weather in October – Average temperature of 36 – 45 degrees, Sunrise at appr 7:45am and sunset at appr 6:45pm.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months AFTER the date of arrival in Iceland
- There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees.
- The itinerary as listed is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Prelude Tours.