- Hotels – 11 nights of accommodations based on double occupancy.
- Meals – Breakfast and dinner daily, 5 lunches, daily water bottles on bus.
- Sightseeing – 10 days sightseeing in modern deluxe air-conditioned coach with wi-fi access and services of top class Government licensed guide. Also included is a headset “whisper” for each person.
- Entrance Fees – All entrance fees for 10 full days of sightseeing Itinerary Israel/Jordan.
- All Tips, Taxes & Porterage (one suitcase per person).
- Service Charges and Government Taxes in effect as of date of tour.
- Metting Assistance and Transfers on arrival and departure (if arriving and/or departing with main group).
- Airfare – Round trip from Houston to Tel Aviv including all airport taxes and fuel surcharges
What's Not Included
- 5 lunches and any other personal expenses incurred while traveling
Passports must be valid for at least 6 months AFTER the date of arrival in Israel. There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees. Please Note: This tour will include daily walking (2-3 miles daily at a moderate pace), climbing steps, and occasional standing for extended periods of time. If a passenger is unable to get on and off the bus and walk without the assistance of another individual, the passenger must bring someone with them for assistance. The itinerary as listed is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Prelude Tours.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Travel insurance is highly recommended to safeguard your trip investment from unforeseen circumstances. Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of registration to cover existing medical conditions. Visit www.preludetours.com for more information on travel insurance.
Payments and Conditions
- Total Trip Cost: $5,100.00
- $400.00 non-refundable deposit due upon registration
- $2,350.00 due Wednesday, August 5, 2019
- $2,350.00 due Wednesday, December 2, 2019 (FINAL PAYMENT)
- Land Only Cost: $4,100.00
- Single Supplement: $1,145
(Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing)
- Prior to September 1, 2019 – cancellation fee of $400 per person
- September 2 – December 1, 2019 – cancellation fee of $1,800 per person plus non refundable deposit.
- After December 2, 2019 – No refunds.