- HOTELS: 7 nights of accommodations based on double occupancy
- MEALS: Breakfast and dinner daily, 3 lunches and daily water bottles on bus
- SIGHTSEEING: 9 days of sightseeing in deluxe air-conditioned coach and services of a licensed tour guide.
- ENTRANCE FEES: All entrance fees included for 9 full days of sightseeing in Israel
- ALL TIPS, TAXES & PORTERAGE (one suitcase per person)
- SERVICE CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT TAXES in effect as of tour date
- MEETING ASSISTANCE AND TRANSFERS on arrival and departure (if arriving and\or departing with the group)
- AIRFARE: Round-trip Little Rock to Tel Aviv
What's Not Included
- 4 lunches and other personal expenses incurred while traveling
Travel insurance is highly recommended to safeguard your trip investment from unforeseen circumstances. Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of registration to cover any pre-existing medical conditions. Visit www.preludetours.com for more information on travel insurance.
Payments and Conditions
- Cost of Tour $4,195 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Single Supplement (Private Room) – $1,150
- Land only (you purchase your own airfare) – $3,195
- Cost of the tour is guaranteed through December 31, 2023. Registrations received after this date may be subject to an increase in price due to airfare.
- $395 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit due upon registration
- $1,900 due Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- $1,900 due Wednesday, January 3, 2024
- Check Payable to Prelude Tours and mailed to: 20011 Hill Grove Court Porter TX 77365
- Credit card – payments made by credit card will be assessed a 3% convenience fee.
- Click www.preludetours.com to make credit card payments
- Prior to September 12, 2023 – $395 deposit
- After September 12 and prior to December 31, 2023 – $2,295
- After December 31, 2023 – no refunds
- Activity level of tour –Level 3: This is an active tour with walking, standing for extended periods of time on sometimes uneven ground or terrain and climbing steps. There will be some longer days and earlier mornings balanced with free time to enjoy your own interests. Guest should be able to walk 8,000 – 10,000 steps per day and manage their own luggage as needed
- Passports must be valid for 6 months AFTER the date of return to the United States – (September 24, 2024)
- There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees
- The itinerary as listed is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Prelude Tours
- This tour is non- transferable upon cancellation (If one cancels their tour, they can not transfer the payments to another person)
- When purchasing airfare with the group, seats are assigned by the airline and Prelude Tours has no control of seat assignments. If you prefer specific seats or upgrades, it is recommended that you purchase the land only option through Prelude Tours and purchase your own airfare to align with the group schedule.