Hosted by Second Baptist Church
- Round trip transfer (via motor coach) from Woodway campus to Bush Intercontinental airport
- Round-trip air from Bush Intercontinental (Houston)
- 5 nights in a 4 star hotel
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Licensed Tour Guides
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunch and 3 dinners
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water on bus
- All tips, taxes and porterage fees
What's Not Included
- 3 lunches, 2 Dinners
- Checked baggage fee: $70 ($35 each way)
Total Trip Cost: $2,495.00 (based on double occupancy)
- $495.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit due upon registration
- $1,000.00 due Friday, November 4, 2022
- $1,000.00 due Friday, February 3, 2023 (final payment)
- Single Supplement (private hotel room): $650.00
- Land Only Cost – $2,100 (responsible for own airfare)
- Check payable to Prelude Tours and mailed to: 20011 Hill Grove Ct.| Porter, TX | 77365
- Delivered to Welcome Center, Second Baptist Church, Woodway Campus in a marked envelope for Lynn Roberts/Spring Heritage Tour.
- Credit Card – a 3.0% convenience fee will be added to payment.
(Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing or email)
- Prior to November 4, 2022: cancellation fee of $495 per person.
- After November 5, 2022 – February 2, 2023: cancellation fee of $1,495 per person
- After February 3, 2022: No refunds.
Travel insurance is recommended to safeguard your trip investment from unforeseen circumstances. Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of registration to cover any pre-existing medical conditions. Visit www.preludetours.com for more information on travel insurance or call our office, 281.667.1057.
- Activity level of tour – Level 3: This tour is an active tour with walking, standing for longer periods of time on sometimes uneven ground or terrain and climbing steps. There will be some longer days and earlier mornings balanced with free time to enjoy your own interests. Guests should be able to walk 8,000 – 10,000 steps per day and manage their own luggage as needed.
- Beginning May 3, 2023, your driver’s licenses must have a gold star in the upper right corner to be used as identification for air travel. If your license does not have a gold star, you will need to renew your license prior to travel or use a passport for identification.
- There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees.
- The itinerary as listed is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Prelude Tours.