- HOTELS - 8 nights of accommodations based on double occupancy
- MEALS - Breakfast daily, 5 dinners, daily water bottles on bus
- SIGHTSEEING - 8 days sightseeing in modern deluxe air-conditioned coach and services of a licensed tour guide.
- ENTRANCE FEES - All entrance fees for 8 full days of sightseeing in Ireland
- ALL TIPS, TAXES & PORTERAGE (one suitcase per person)
- SERVICE CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT TAXES in effect as of date of tour
- MEETING ASSISTANCE AND TRANSFERS on arrival and departure (if arriving and/or departing with main group)
- AIRFARE- Round trip from Houston to Dublin (possible return from Shannon Ireland to Houston)
What's Not Included
- Lunch daily
- Extra Cost for optional leisure activities on April 24
- Any personal expenses incurred while traveling
- Any required COVID testing as required by the airlines or the USA to return home
Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance
Travel insurance is highly recommended to safeguard your trip investment from unforeseen circumstances. Insurance must be purchased within 14 days of registration to cover any pre-existing medical conditions. Visit www.preludetours.com for more information on travel insurance.
Payments and Conditions
- Total Trip Cost: $4,495.00
- A non-refundable deposit of $495.00 is due upon registration
- $2,000.00 due Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- $2,000.00 due Tuesday, February 1, 2022 (FINAL PAYMENT)
- Land Only Cost: $3,495.00
- Single Supplement: $700.00
(Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing)
- Prior to December 31, 2021 - cancellation fee of $495 per person
- January 1 – January 31, 2022 - cancellation fee of $2,000 per person plus non-refundable deposit.
- After February 1, 2022 - No Refunds
- If Prelude Tours cancels this tour for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- COVID requirements (as of November 1, 2021) – all travelers must be fully vaccinated (no booster needed) and carry vaccination card at all times while traveling. No testing is required to enter Ireland but a PCR or rapid test will be needed to return to the US. Prelude Tours will arrange for testing at the expense of the traveler (estimated cost $75)
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months AFTER the date of arrival in Ireland.
- This tour will include daily walking at a moderate pace, climbing steps, and occasional standing for extended periods of time. If a passenger is unable to get on and off the bus and walk without the assistance of another individual, the passenger must bring someone with them for assistance.
- There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees.
- The itinerary as listed is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Prelude Tours.