- HOTELS - 11 nights of accommodations based on double occupancy
- MEALS - Breakfast and dinner included daily, 5 lunches, daily water bottles on bus
- SIGHTSEEING - 10 days sightseeing in modern deluxe air-conditioned coach with wi-fi access and services of top class Government licensed guide. Also included is a headset “whisper” for each person
- ENTRANCE FEES - All entrance fees included for 10 full days of sightseeing Itinerary Israel/Jordan
- ALL TIPS, TAXES & PORTERAGE (one suitcase per person)
- SERVICE CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT TAXES in effect as of date of tour
- MEETING ASSISTANCE AND TRANSFERS on arrival and departure (if arriving and/or departing with main group)
- AIRFARE - Round trip from Houston to Tel Aviv including all airport taxes and fuel surcharges
- REMARKS - Passports must be valid for at least 6 months AFTER the date of arrival in Israel. There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees
What's Not Inlcuded
- 5 lunches and any other personal expenses incurred while traveling
Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance
We urge you to seriously consider purchase of Travel Insurance, at least the basic Medical-Hospitalization, and particularly Trip Cancellation & Supplemental medical coverage (which covers pre existing conditions). This is a smart way to safeguard against life’s surprises. Please note that most insurance policies require purchase within 14 days of your date of registration for the trip.
Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any losses or expenses which you or any member of your party may incur as a result of failure to secure adequate coverage.
Payments and Conditions
- Total Trip Cost: $5,195.00
- A non-refundable payment of $495.00 deposit due upon registration
- $2,350.00 due Monday, August 9, 2020
- $2,350.00 due Monday, December 6, 2020 (FINAL PAYMENT)
- Land Only Cost: $4,195.00
- Single Supplement: $1,075.00
- Deposit - payment of $495 non-refundable is due at the time of registration per person payable to Prelude Tours.
(Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing)
- Prior to August 9, 2020 - cancellation fee of $495 per person
- August 9 - December 5, 2020 - cancellation fee of $1,500 per person plus non-refundable deposit.
- After December 6, 2020 - No Refunds