February 26 - March 10, 2023
- HOTELS: 11 nights of accommodations based on double occupancy.
- MEALS: Breakfast and dinner included daily, 5 lunches, and daily water bottles on bus.
- SIGHTSEEING: 10 days sightseeing in modern deluxe air-conditioned coach with wi-fi access and services of top class Government licensed guide. Also included is a headset “whisper” for each person.
- ENTRANCE FEES: All entrance fees included for 10 full days of sightseeing Itinerary Israel/Jordan.
- ALL TIPS, TAXES & PORTERAGE (one suitcase per person).
- SERVICE CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT TAXES in effect as of date of tour.
- MEETING ASSISTANCE AND TRANSFERS on arrival and departure (if arriving and/or departing with main group).
- AIRFARE: Round trip from Houston to Tel Aviv including all airport taxes and fuel surcharges
- REMARKS: Passports must be valid for at least 6 months AFTER the date of arrival in Israel. There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees.
What's Not Included
- 5 lunches and any other personal expenses incurred while traveling
Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance
We urge you to seriously consider purchase of travel insurance. This is a smart way to safeguard against unforeseen circumstances that could affect your travel plans. Please note that most insurance suppliers require purchase within 14 days of registering for a trip.
Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any losses or expenses which you or any member of your party may incur as a result of failure to secure adequate coverage.
Payments and Conditions
- Total Trip Cost: $5,250.00
- $550.00 deposit due upon registration
- $2,350.00 due Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- $2,350.00 due Thursday, December 8, 2022 (FINAL PAYMENT)
- Land Only Cost: $4,100.00
- Single Supplement: $1,100.00
- Deposit - payment of $550 non-refundable is due at the time of registration per person payable to Prelude Tours.
(Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing)
- Prior to September 5, 2022 - cancellation fee of $550 per person
- September 6 – December 7, 2022 - cancellation fee of $1,500 per person plus non-refundable deposit.
- After December 8, 2022 – No refunds