- Round trip airfare from Houston to Boston
- Private deluxe motor coach with local tour guide
- Six night’s hotel accommodations
- Daily breakfast, 4 dinners, 1 lunch
- 2 bottles of water daily
- All entrance fees, porterage fees, taxes, gratuities
What's Not Included
- 5 lunches, 2 dinners
- Checked baggage fee
Terms and Conditions
- Cost of Tour - $2,850 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Single Supplement (Private Room) - $700
- Land only (no airfare) - $2,500
- $450 non-refundable deposit due upon registration
- $1,200 due May 15, 2022
- $1,200 due July 15, 2022
- Check Payable to Prelude Tours and mailed to: 20011 Hill Grove Court Porter TX 77365
- Drop off to Information Desk at Second Baptist Church, North Campus – “A” Building lobby –please mark on envelope “Colors of Fall Tour – Prelude Tours\Barry Wilson”
- Credit card – payments made by credit card will be assessed a 3% convenience fee. Visit www.preludetours.com to make credit card payments
- Prior to May 15, 2022 - $450 deposit
- After May 16 and prior to July 15, 2022 - $1,650
- After July 15, 2022 - no refunds
Trip Cancellation Insurance
Travel insurance is highly encouraged for this tour. Travel insurance will reimburse you for trip costs in the unlikely event that you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Also note, travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of registration of the tour to include preexisting conditions.
For more information regarding travel insurance, visit www.preludetours.com and click on travel insurance at the top of the home page. Or feel free to call our office, 281.667.1057.
- This tour will include daily walking at a moderate pace, climbing steps, and occasional standing for periods of time. If a passenger is unable to get on and off the bus and walk without the assistance of another individual, the passenger must bring someone with them for assistance.
- There will be no refund for unconsumed hotel meals or unused entrance fees.
- The itinerary as listed is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Prelude Tours.